Last Updated on November 14, 2023 by Rick Spiegel
Do you want to know how to contact British Airways to get the right solution regarding your flight itinerary? If Yes, then you are at the right place. British Airways is the second largest UK-based carrier. The airline provides the best services to its flyers. Hence, it also provides various ways through which travelers can reach out to the airline executive to seek assistance from them.
- Passengers can get in touch with the airline executive via phone call. The airline has dedicated contact numbers for different queries or concerns.
- Travelers can reach out to British Airways executives through another alternative as well. These alternatives are:
- Live Chat
- Social Media
- Contact Forms
British Airways USA – 1-(800) 247-9297
British Airways UK – 0344 493 0787
So, flyers can select any of these methods and can put forward their queries or concerns to get the solution.
British Airways provides dedicated contact numbers for different services or queries. If you to know how to contact British Airways in the USA, then below is a list of a few contact numbers along with their timings for different services:
|Services||Contact Number||Working Hours|
|For making a new reservation or checking prices for flights, hotels, holidays, car hire, or upgrades||1-800-247-9297||7 am – 1 am (EST), Daily|
|Enquiry about changes in the existing booking||1-800-247-9297||Daily, 7 am – 1 am (EST), Daily|
|Inquiry about an existing holiday, hotel, or car hire||1-877-4282228||7 am – 3 pm (Monday – Friday) 7 am – 3 pm Saturday and Sunday (EST)|
|For Delayed Baggage||1-800-828-8144||Daily: 07:30-23:00 EST|
|Assistance for the hearing impaired passengers||1-866-393-0961||24 hours, 7 days a week (EST)|
British Airways Contact Number UK
- For making a new reservation or checking prices for flights, hotels, holidays, car hire, or upgrades – 0344 493 0787 and press option 1
- Seating Inquiries- 0344 493 0787 and press option 3
- Baggage Inquiries- 0344 493 0785 and press option 3
- Group travel- 0344 493 0765
- Traveling with a disability- 0800 408 1100
If you didn’t get the solution to your concern, then no worries because British Airways provides other alternatives for its travelers. Flyers can select any of the mentioned ways to get in touch with the airline executive:
If you want to get your query resolved quickly then, you can use the British Airways Live Chat feature. British Airways provides a live chat option on its official website.
To start the live chat follow the quick instructions mentioned below:
- Firstly, visit the official website.
- On the right corner of the website, you’ll get the ‘Live Chat’ option.
- Click on it and fill out the details asked by the airline.
- You’ll need to fill out your name, last name, email address, phone number, and executive club number.
- Once you fill out all the details, tap on the ‘ Start Chatting’ tab.
- After that, you can ask any question or query from the virtual assistant of British Airways.
Note – You can use the ‘Live Chat’ option between 06:00 and 22:00 UK time, seven days a week. However, the live chat option is only available only in English. You can seek help through this option for everything from your baggage-related queries to check-in.
Passengers can also reach out to British Airways through email. It is not a conventional e-mail process because when travelers visit the help page of the airline, they will find an online inquiry form under the Email option. It is not a popular method but still very effective.
- Passengers need to fill out personal and flight details.
- After that, they should choose the topic from the list.
- Now, write the question or raise the concern.
- Press the continue button to send the email.
Another way to get in touch with the British Airways executive is through their social media platforms. You will get the solution to your problem by sending a direct message on the social media page of British Airways. The airline is present on various social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. You can push a direct message on any of these social media handles. But while sending your queries make sure to briefly explain them. This will help the executive to understand your concern in a better way. Now, wait for some time and soon the representative will revert with the right solution.
If your baggage is lost or delayed while traveling with British Airways, then you can fill out the delayed/lost baggage form to claim your baggage. If you are at the airport, then you can reach out to the executive to help you out. Also, you can file a report through the British Airways baggage portal. However, if you have left the airport use the baggage portal of British Airways to provide your preferred delivery address.
You can also provide feedback or make a claim on any of the below topics.
- Delays, cancellations, or diversion
- Bookings and reservations
- Food and drink
- Arrival and connections
- Disability assistance
- Avios and Executive Club accounts
If you want to contact the British Airways Executive Club, then you have two options.
- The first way to get connected with the British Airways executive club is via phone number and the other way is through post.
- If you live in the USA, you can dial +1 800 452 1201 to reach out to them.
- You can forward your queries through post. You can send them to British Airways Executive Club, 11 West 42nd Street, 24th Floor, New York, NY 10036.
If you want to contact British Airways customer service via call, then dial 1 (800) 247-9297. British Airways provides support from 7 a.m. to 1 a.m. daily. (EST). Once you get connected with the airline executive, share your concern and they’ll provide assistance to resolve your query.
Yes, British Airways has a customer service live chat option. You’ll get this option on the official website of the airline. To start the live chat you must enter your name, last name, email address, and other required details. Once you fill out your details start the live chat and ask your queries from the virtual assistant.
If you want to call British Airways from the USA, then dial 1-(800) 247-9297. British Airways will assign an executive who’ll assist you and resolve your concern in the best possible manner.
There are several other options to get in touch with British Airways than a phone call. These methods are live chat with the virtual assistant, DM on social media accounts, and filling out the contact form as well.
If you live in the UK, you can reach out to British Airways by dialing 0344 493 0787. The airline executives assist its flyers from 07:30 to 20:00 daily. After calling the airline, passengers should press 1 for booking queries and press 3 for seat assistance.
Does British Airways assist its passengers regarding lost or delayed baggage?
Yes, British Airways provides assistance to its passengers regarding lost/delayed baggage. They can contact the airline by filling out the contact form available on the official website of British Airways. Also, passengers from the USA can dial 1-800-828-8144 for baggage assistance whereas passengers from the UK can dial 0344 493 0785 and press option 3.
How can I get in touch with British Airways representatives for assistance regarding hearing impairment?
If you are traveling with someone with hearing impairment, then you can dial 1-866-393-0961 to seek help from the airline executive of British Airways. They provide their services from 24 hours, 7 days a week (EST).
The British Airways Executive Club members can dial +1 800 452 1201 (from the USA) for any assistance regarding their membership. They can also Fax at +1 212 251 6767. BA provides assistance from 07:30-20:00 Eastern, daily.