Last Updated on January 10, 2024 by Rick Spiegel
Every airline tries to resolve their traveler’s problems as soon as possible for a better experience. If you are looking for information related to Singapore Airlines or you are facing any issues, then through this guide you can find how to contact Singapore Airlines Customer Service.
You can connect with the Singapore Airlines Service Center in different ways
- Singapore Airlines Customer Service USA Phone Number: +1 833 727 0118
- Through Email address
- Also can connect on Kris chatbot
- One more option is to connect with Singapore Airlines via social media platforms like
- How do I Contact Singapore Airlines Customer Service via Phone Number?
- Resolve Your Queries through Chat With a Live Agent
- Reach Out to Singapore Airlines Customer Service via Email
- Use Social Media Handles to Share Your Concerns
- Special Phone Number for PPS Club Members
- Give your Feedback to Singapore Airlines
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
- What is the US phone number for Singapore Airlines?
- How do I complain to Singapore Airlines?
- Is it cheaper to call the Singapore Airline?
- How do I call the Singapore Airlines Assistance Team?
- How do I contact Singapore Airlines from Australia?
- Does Singapore Airlines have an online chat option?
- Do you get free Wi-Fi on the Singapore Airline?
- How do I request a callback on Singapore Airlines?
- What is the best time to call Singapore Airlines Customer Service?
How do I Contact Singapore Airlines Customer Service via Phone Number?
If you are worried about how to contact Singapore Airlines on call, don’t worry then. Here is the process. You can easily pick the number of your country and can receive the assistance anytime.
- First, go to the Singapore Airlines official website.
- Now scroll down till the end.
- Check out the “Support” section on the right of the page.
- There you can find many options like FAQs, chatbot, and feedback along with the “Contact us” option.
- Now click on the “Contact Us” option for the phone numbers.
- Scroll down and select your country and city name.
- Now click on the “Search” button.
- You will receive all contact numbers.
Here are some contact numbers for different countries to solve your problems via speaking to a live person from the Singapore Airlines Assistance team.
|Reservation and KrisFlyer Services Phone number
|Lost and Found Office Number
|+1(833) 727- 0118
|+1 416 945 0299
|+1(604) 303- 3758
|+49 69 174 156 59
|+49 69 690 71001
|+61 2 7209 4388
|1800 452 308
|+971 800 0650 1645
|600 570 006
Note: Charges may apply if the flyer is calling from outside the USA. They need to check out their country and city to find out the correct phone number following the same steps given above.
Resolve Your Queries through Chat With a Live Agent
Singapore Airlines provides its passengers with multiple ways to find solutions for their issues. If you are not in a position to call the airline for any reason, then you can also choose the option to connect via chat.
Kris is a Singapore Airlines virtual assistant name. Kris chatbot is simply trained to answer the passenger’s common questions related to baggage allowance, lounge eligibility, the status of waitlisted flights, etc. You just need simple steps to connect with the Kris Chatbot:
- Go to the official website of Singapore Airlines.
- Scroll down and check out the Support section on the right side of the page.
- Then click on the third option “Kris the chatbot.”
- As soon as you click the option, you will get access to chat with Kris chatbot.
- Look at the right side of your page you will see a small box where you can simply chat about your issues.
- Now click on “Got a question” and start chatting.
- You can chat anytime 24/7 on the Kris chatbot.
- If the Kris chatbot cannot fix your problem, it will try to connect you with a Live agent.
- You can chat with the Singapore Airlines Customer Service team on the browser as well as on Facebook Messenger.
Reach Out to Singapore Airlines Customer Service via Email
Another way to connect with Singapore Airlines regarding your matter is by sending an email. If the flyer is facing any delayed or damages-related issues, they can also send an email to the Lost and found office to find out the solutions. Write it down here:
- To contact the Huston lost and found office, write to [email protected]
- On the other hand, if you need to contact in Los Angeles, write to [email protected]
- If you find your baggage delayed or damaged in San Francisco then send your email to [email protected]
- For Seattle lost and found office, send your email [email protected]
- In the same manner, to contact the NewYork lost and found office, you need to send your email to-
- [email protected] – for JFK flights
- [email protected] – for EWR flights
Singapore Airlines is also active on various social media platforms where you can share your concerns. Singapore Airlines is presently available on these platforms:
Make sure when you write down your queries on these platforms, keep them in brief so that the airline’s live agent can understand your concern easily and come back to you with a solution quickly.
Singapore Airways provides its PPS Club members with some special facilities. They can send a text message to +65 918 48888 with a PPS <space> 10-digit PPS Club membership number to request a call back from the service team.
Besides this, Krisflyer members can also contact Singapore Airlines through the SingaporeAir mobile app for a call back from the team.
Follow these simple steps if you have not installed the SingaporeAir mobile app.
- First, install the SingaporeAir mobile app.
- Then launch the app and log in to your account.
- Now navigate to “My Account”.
- And click on the “PPS connect” button.
Give your Feedback to Singapore Airlines
Sometimes flyers feel anything uncomfortable or just want to provide a suggestion. Singapore Airlines welcomes all the advice from their passengers. Flyers can send their feedback and inquiries by selecting the feedback section on the official website of Singapore Airlines.
- Go to the Singapore Airlines official website.
- Check out the feedback option on the right side of the top.
- Click on the feedback and you will reach the feedback section.
- There are two options one is for all the flyers and the second one is for Krisflyer or PPS club members.
- Select according to your choice.
If you select “Your Experience with Us” you will receive two options:
- Flight-related feedback – fill out your flight details and send your feedback.
- If your feedback is not related to flight booking then explain your feedback by clicking on-
- As well as the suggestion.
- Write down your feedback.
- Also, you need to provide your full name, email address, and phone number so that the airline can reach out to you.
- Besides this, don’t miss out on selecting the button if you are sending feedback on behalf of someone else.
If you are a Krisflyer or PPS club member, select the second option and send your feedback following the same step. Fill out your details and write down your feedback.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
What is the US phone number for Singapore Airlines?
If you are facing any issues, you can directly dial the US phone number of the Singapore Airlines Customer Service Center. Dial +1(833) 727-0118 (United Nations) to connect with the live agent of Singapore Airlines. They are available 24 hours to assist you.
How do I complain to Singapore Airlines?
You can complain to Singapore Airlines via phone call to resolve your query directly. Along with that, you can also opt for the chat option. You can also file a complaint by filling out the feedback form.
Is it cheaper to call the Singapore Airline?
Singapore Airlines provides different numbers for different regions for easy cheap calls. Select your country and city and pick your number to avoid extra charges.
How do I call the Singapore Airlines Assistance Team?
You can contact Singapore Airlines to find solutions to your problems. You need to select your country and city and then check out the suitable number for you.
- United States: +1(833) 727- 0118
- Canada: +1 416 945 0299
- UAE: +971 800 0650 1645
How do I contact Singapore Airlines from Australia?
Passengers within Australia can call at 02 7209 4388 to speak with an Live agent of Singapore Airlines. They can also use the online chat option of Kris chatbot to connect with a Live Agent.
Does Singapore Airlines have an online chat option?
Yes, Singapore Airlines provides an online chat option to their passengers. Singapore Airlines has a virtual assistant Kris chatbot that is available 24/7. Flyers can chat with the bot and get answers to their queries.
Do you get free Wi-Fi on the Singapore Airline?
Singapore Airlines provides free Wi-Fi to first class, business class, PPS club members, supplementary card holders, and Kris flyer members.
How do I request a callback on Singapore Airlines?
You can request a callback on Singapore Airlines, here are some steps you can follow:
If you’re a member of the PPS Club, you have the option to initiate a callback through PPS Connect using the SingaporeAir mobile app or by sending an SMS with the message “PPS ” to +6591848888. Simply log in to KrisFlyer for convenient access to your booking and contact information.
What is the best time to call Singapore Airlines Customer Service?
Singapore Airlines provides their flyers with 24-hour call availability. Besides this, sometimes it changes as per the country. Check out your country and city name in the search section and you will get to know about the most preferable time for calling according to your city. Morning and late evening is the best time to call Singapore Airlines.